30th Birthday Card

Tuesday, 7 April 2009

I did the blog below last week and some how lost the content. Well I found it today so I thought I better post it. So here is this weeks episode. Great news I have sold another card on etsy this is the second one. It has made me pull my finger out and produce more cards. Over the week end I think I have got through a whole pot of gold embossing and silver and black glitter. Today I will continue with glitter but using various other colours. I have to do all my card making on our dinning room table with a very heavy duty cover. Today one end of it, is me crafting and at the other, my eldest daughter is doing her dissertation, choaking on glitter dust. So I am off holding my trusty tube of glue in one hand in the other you've guest it my tub of glitter.

1 comment:

21st Birthday Card