30th Birthday Card

Thursday, 14 May 2009

At long last I've managed to do some cards. The new cards are the ones that have been taken outside. Do they look better than they cropped card's. I can't make my mind up. If anybody reads this, could you please leave a comment good or bad(I can take it). You can also leave a comment good or bad(I can take it again) on the cards' themselves. I am slowly doing more in a different colour and do one for anniversary as I have been asked to do. that. I didn't think I would enjoy stamping as much as I do. So next I am going to stamp some children cards. Watch this space.

3 comments:

  1. The cards are brill, i like the pics that you have taken in the garden, its a nice backdrop.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have awarded your blog the "honest scrap award" to view the award and keep this fab award going please visit my blog http://littlegemsbakery.blogspot.com.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

21st Birthday Card