30th Birthday Card

Tuesday, 11 August 2009

I haven't been doing this for ages. Been on holiday in a very wet Cornwall. Had a good time just wish we were had some sunshine. Plus not being well been refereed to 3 different consultants.I just wish everything will work out and start to feel better. Won't bore people with it all. I made a few cards an added them to website, and misi etc and managed to sell a couple of cards. So pleased people are starting to like my cards. I hope to make some cards this week. I hope to do more cards this week and take some pic's and add them here.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, really wanted to leave a comment for you because your blog is so beautiful. Time flies when you're having fun and I've really enjoyed reading your interesting posts. Your pictures are brilliant too. Thank you for sharing them and have a great weekend - best wishes....

    ReplyDelete

21st Birthday Card